For children younger than elementary school, class level is based on age. For girls, beginning level gymnastics are Mini-Bounders (1st - 2nd grade) and Bounders (3rd- 5th grades). For boys, beginning levels are Mini-Eagles (1st - 3rd grades) and Eagles (4th - 6th grades). For Trampoline, beginning level is Jumpers (all grades).
If you're child has prior experience, or you think they may be ready for the next level, call our office and we will schedule an evaluation appointment.
Girls can wear any type of leotard. Footless tights are optional. Students may go barefoot or wear gymnastics shoes. Please have long hair tied back. No hard balls or barrettes. No rings or necklaces please.
Boys wear T-shirts and shorts with no buckles, snaps or zippers. All T-shirts should be tucked into pants.
If you ever have concerns about closures related to weather or if any local schools have closures or late starts, please call our office for an updated message, our closures may or may not follow that of the local school districts.
1. Due to space limitations we are unable to provide make ups in our regular classes. Open Gym will be offered Saturday nights for Kindergarten and up. You can sign up for the open gym of your choice at the front desk. Open gym will be offered for preschoolers one Saturday per month at each gym. A parent must accompany the child while in the gym. Please see the office for details.
2. Missed classes must be made up within the four week session. One make up class will be allowed into the next four week session only if you are currently enrolled and paid in full for that session.
3. We do not prorate or refund for missed classes.
4. If the Gym is closed due to bad weather, we will credit you for the missed class in the next session.
5. We prorate when the Gym is closed on official Holidays as shown on the current schedule.
When you or your child's teacher feel they are ready to move up to the next level, they will suggest you take a move up test. Call the office and they will schedule you for a time. It takes about 15 minutes and is done w/ one of our senior instructors.